Our social:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

7 Promises of hindu marriage


1 :-
Men:-
You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children.
Women:-
I am responsible for the home and all household responsibilities.

2 :-
Men:-
Together we will protect our house and children.
Women:-
I will be by your side as your courage and strength. I will rejoice in your happiness. In return, you will love me solely.

3 :-
Men:-
May we grow wealthy and prosperous and strive for the education of our children. May our children live long.
Women:-
I will love you solely for the rest of my life, as you are my husband. Every other man in my life will be secondary. I vow to remain chaste.

4 :-
Men:-
You have brought sacredness into my life, and have completed me. May we be blessed with noble and obedient children.
Women:-
I will shower you with joy, from head to toe. I will strive to please you in every way I can.



5 :-
Men:- You are my best friend, and staunchest well-wisher. You have come into my life, enriching it. God bless you.
Women:-
I promise to love and cherish you for as long as I live. Your happiness is my happiness, and your sorrow is my sorrow. I will trust and honor you, and will strive to fulfill all your wishes.

6 :-
Men:-
May you be filled with joy and peace.
Women:-
I will always be by your side.

7 :-
Men:-
We are now husband and wife, and are one. You are mine and I am yours for eternity.
Women:-
As God is witness, I am now your wife. We will love, honor and cherish each other forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment